Skip to content
First impressions are lasting impressions.
- Most buyers look for home that is well cared for and bright.
- Create settings that suggest relaxed family enjoyment.
- A warm, friendly home sells quicker.
- Maximize your investment in your home.
- Be absent during showings.
- Turn on all lights.
- Open drapes in daytime.
- Play quiet background music.
- Keep pets outdoor.
- Clear stairs and hallway.
- Store excess furniture away.
- Clear counters and stove.
- Make closets neat and clean.
- Lastly keep your home spic and span like a showpiece in showroom.
- You want your buyerâ€™s tour through your home to be pleasant, exciting and productive.