Ingredients For A Perfect Day. ... Memories For A Lifetime!, Ontario
Offered at $549,000
- Superior Northern Charm
- Adjacent to Crown Land
- Great Privacy
- Great Fishing & Boating Near By
- Approx. 1100 Sq.ft. of Living Space
- Newer Roof
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Entertaining Area
- Handy Man Special
- Add your “Touches to It”
- Oil – Wood Burning Furnace
- *to be Changed to Propane by Seller
- In My Rainbow Country
- 318 Acres of Land
- Beautiful Wildlife
- Multiple Outbuildings
- Unique Piece of Land
- Hip Barn
- Bungalow Style Home
- Drilled Well
- Detached Single Garage
- Minutes Away from West Arm
- Farming Location
Ingredients for a Perfect Day… Memories for a Lifetime!
Break the Rules of Buying this acreage which is true & natural!
This acreage can become a legacy for you, your family and a lifetime of memory making!!
At this very private 318+ acre farm & estate that is located only 50 minutes from the City of Sudbury & a stone’s throw from Lake Nipissing.
This welcoming, treed, natural fenced country home opens with an extra wide driveway leading into private site with pastures, implement buildings, natural ponds, many outbuildings chicken coop & great hip barn.
Our site will welcome some TLC and its a great place for you to make it your own in a semiprivate setting.
Our owners family have been located here for a lifetime – decades & are moving due to age & health ..
The house provides 3 bedrooms with 1 bath, a full basement area & a new propane furnace to come.
If, land sells properties then our 318 acre site will thrill you with crown land around.
Our site is diverse and can possibly be subdivided … since the site lands has merged.
Another unique touch to the land are our fields that can be recaptured back to their stately, state with just a bit of clearing.
This is one of the most diverse sites in the area we have had the pleasure of showing!
Our detached out buildings are plentiful with a 32 x 80approx. barn in good condition, a 16 x 20 detached heated garage which Mr. Daisy (family pet rabbit) calls home & lovely small barn or chicken coop!
The owners have thought of everything to make this the perfect place to live in year-round or to have as an amazing ranch/recreational home with an incredible soft wilderness experience off your back porch.
A great location for your horses, livestock and the famous Lake Nipissing waterway is just minutes away for fishing, boating & hunting.
We are close to golf courses, boat launches & easily accessible to a snowmobile trail all while enjoying complete privacy.
Combine privacy with acreage reflecting a country setting & with rustic ambience…
This is a one-of-a-kind site!
This is a one-of-a-kind location!
If you hold traditions dear, the phrase “Home is where the Heart is” becomes even more profound!
It is not enough to buy the dream…
Ultimately you must live it…
Come enjoy your next step in adding this to your real estate portfolio!
- Size: 318Â Acres Approx.
- Taxes: $4,736.79 Approx.
- Legal Description(s):
- Lot 1 165 acres Legal Description: PCL 17362 SEC NIP; E 1/2 LT 6 CON 5 MACPHERSON S/T CLAIM IF ANY UNDER LEGAL AID LIEN OR EXECUTION NUMBER 98-0534; WEST NIPISSING; DISTRICT OF NIPISSING
- Lot 2 77 acres Legal Description: PCL 15817 SEC NIP; E 1/2 OF W 1/2 LT 6 CON 5 MACPHERSON S/T CLAIM IF ANY UNDER LEGAL AID LIEN OR EXECUTION NUMBER 98-0534; WEST NIPISSING; DISTRICT OF NIPISSING
- Lot 3 76 Acres Legal Description: PCL 12178 SEC NIP; W 1/2 LT 6 CON 5 MACPHERSON EXCEPT LT53143; WEST NIPISSING ; DISTRICT OF NIPISSING
- Directions: Located in Verner. From Hwy 64 turn onto Michel Rd &Â property address will be on yourÂ Left with signage.
|Property Type||Single Family|
Contact us for more information